1.5

I purchased Levis 505 pants for my son the first day he wore them the belt loop fell of customer service was a joke someone who spoke only broken English said nothing he could do.The quality and customer service is the worst of and garment producer I have ever seen.

Levis always had great quality and customer service but now there products aren't fit for the shelf at your local Walmart and it sounded like customer service was located in the middle east somewhere.I will never purchase a levis product again.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Levi Strauss And Co and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Levi Strauss And Co.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Levi Strauss And Co to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Levi Strauss And Co?

Comments